 |
| Hampton, Hogan, Hudson |
Time is flying by, the little boys are already two weeks old. They have been home for 6 days. I am nervous to write this next thought because I don't want anything to change, but they are SO GOOD! I am really enjoying every minute of the newborn stage.... well minus the middle of the night feedings. But even those aren't so bad with Cam's help. So far Hampton and Hogan have lost their cords, but Hudson's is still intact.
Thankfully they are all eaters. I am solely breastfeeding and it is going really well. They have a little rotation and I can usually do it all in about 45 minutes. Harper has been very patient during the feedings. Thank goodness for the ipad! People think I am crazy for attempting to nurse 3 babies, but honestly it is what is best for baby and easiest for mommy. They eat every 3 hours at 8, 11, 2, 5....The doctor wants us to keep this schedule until they are 8 weeks old and then we can hopefully drop a night time feeding if they are all gaining weight.
 |
| Hogan |
 |
| Hampton, no photos please! |
 |
| Hudson, love those cheeks |
 |
| First time to hold all 3, how did they ALL fit inside me?? |
 |
| Hudson, looks just like big bro as a baby |
3 comments:
Adorbs!!!!!! Yes, how did those boys fit in your belly? Crazy!!!!
Beautiful boys!!!
Hey Allyson! Jenna gave me the link to your blog. What sweet precious babies those boys are! It looks like things are going very well!
Post a Comment