Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Picnic





Our family of 6 ventured out into the neighborhood today. I have been wanting some fresh air, so we loaded up the "Triplette" (our stroller) and headed for a picnic in the park. The trio has officially been introduced to the Texas heat. It was so HOT and HUMID today. I broke a sweat before we even left the driveway. I was on modified bed rest the last part of my pregnancy so it felt so good to go on a walk. Usually I am a very active person so it was nice to get sweaty after being cooped up the last couple of months!!


We had a cozy picnic at our neighborhood park and then let Harper play on the playground for a little while. He had been wanting me to buy him some flip flops, I finally did and now he wants to wear them everywhere like on our LONG walk. He kept tripping and almost fell a dozen times. I guess he is going to be clumsy like me! It was funny watching him try to walk, looked like he had on clown shoes.
Note the flip flops and his "I'm so cool" face

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Allyson, they are so precious and Harper has gotten so big. I LOVE his flip-flops. And I love being able to watch your family grow by blog!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011