Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Baby Dedication

We dedicated this boys at our church this morning. Thankfully the actual dedication went great, the boys were angels and did not even make a peep. Our church service starts at 11 and that is also the time the boys eat. I was so nervous they might scream during the ceremony and that would be horrible because it is hard enough to hold 2 babies much less console them...and on stage! So I am happy to report that they did great, Harper even managed to stand still! On another note, the boys ALL had to go to the bathroom before the dedication and after they were dressed....WHITE knee socks, shoes, Feltmans....what a combination! We went through 5 outfits!! And that ladies and gentleman is why I have to get over the triplets matching!! It is a rarity!
The Heathcott Bunch
With Addy and Poppy
My Boys
Brookelynn and Harper 
Sweet Baby Huddy
After the service our family came back to the house for a home cooked meal. It is so nice to have both sets of parents close.

4 comments:

Williamson's said...

congratulations on the dedication! the boys all looked adorable and you look AMAZING! Are you sure you had triplets??? xoxox

Suzanne said...

Hey Allyson!
Just wanted to say I love keeping up with your adorable family of 6! I noticed David Lorenz in your pic from church. He used to be a pastor at our church in Austin and actually performed our wedding ceremony. Just thought I would share. Your boys are all so cute! :)

Suzanne (Kimmel)

Allyson said...

Suzanne-
No way? That is so neat. He is new to our church (3-4 months). I have been pregnant or home with newbies since he arrived. I met his wife recently and she is super nice. Can't wait to tell him I know you :) Love looking at your pictures, you are so talented!!
Hugs!

Allyson said...

Thanks Carrie! Be thankful I wear clothes, they hide a lot...especially in black and navy! ha ha

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011