Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Eat'n

My boys are now 4 months old. The doctor cleared us for rice cereal!! I was so excited to feed them with a spoon and put them all in high chairs. I am absolutely loving this again. They are cooing, smiling, swatting, kicking, and giggly babies. They are eating and sleeping so well and have really adjusted to a schedule. They have been eating between 7-8am then at 11, 2, 5, and 8. They are all doing well with formula out of a bottle. My friend Abby was visiting fro Oklahoma so she witnessed my attempt to feed 3 babies. Hilarious! I was certain Gordito, Chubs, Big Huddy.....(the list goes on) would live up to his name and LOVE rice cereal. False. He SCREAMED through the entire feeding. He likes milk and he likes it FAST! None of the boys were particularly fond of the spoon or the white stuff. I tried again in the morning and it was a little better for Hampton and Hogan.

Hampton's First Bite
Hudson
Hogan
Abby had to feed Hudson another bottle to calm him down!
Hampton the Happy...Seriously, this boy is ALWAYS happy!

1 comment:

jnhc99 said...

Good job Ally! I love Hudson's crying face. So precious.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011