Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Back to School



Harper started preschool this morning. He is in the 4 year old class and will go 3 days this year. I was a little sad just thinking that he will be away for 3 whole days. We have really gotten spoiled being together for a whole month. I took him out to run errands this week and he complained the entire time. He said he just wanted to be home with his brothers. So sweet, I guess this heat is really getting to us all! He has been an only child for almost 4 years, so I thought he'd want to be with me alone and it would be like the old times. Those days have come and gone. I can't believe how fast time is flying by, I have a 4 year old and three 4 month olds!! Big Boys. Harper will also not nap at school this year. We still nap at home so this will be a huge change. I am hoping to still nap on Mondays and Fridays or at least implement "rest time." Mama is not ready to give up naptime!!





I love a good routine and schedule so I welcome the start of school. I also love this time of year... a fresh new start to school, buying school supplies, football games, pumpkin lattes... I love everything related to fall, I guess that comes from teaching 2nd grade. Apples, Pumpkins, Johnny Appleseed, Halloween, all so much fun to teach.

I absolutely love his teacher and I am so excited that his best buddies Gentry and Cooper are in the same class. I was pregnant with their mamas and they are 2 of my best friends. I LOVE that our boys are growing up together. I can already see the graduation slide show.....I need to SLOW down!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011