So today we had a spontaneous fun friday. Fun-Friday is a state of mind, I let my type A personality go and it is all about the kiddos. I really enjoy not having anything that we "have to do" on Fridays and I think the kids enjoy each others company. So today we played with friends, worked on our alphabet, discovered that the garage door is a magnet, and learned how HOT Texas is in May.
Friday, May 18, 2012
A Fun Filled Friday
We are gearing up for summer around here. We have 3 days of school left before our summer officially starts. I have been searching the internet and researching local kid-friendly places, so we are certain to have a fun filled summer.......ex: My family recently discovered Kids Eat Free on Wednesdays at Lubys, this is going to be a weekly outing....yes we are that family!)
So today we had a spontaneous fun friday. Fun-Friday is a state of mind, I let my type A personality go and it is all about the kiddos. I really enjoy not having anything that we "have to do" on Fridays and I think the kids enjoy each others company. So today we played with friends, worked on our alphabet, discovered that the garage door is a magnet, and learned how HOT Texas is in May.
So today we had a spontaneous fun friday. Fun-Friday is a state of mind, I let my type A personality go and it is all about the kiddos. I really enjoy not having anything that we "have to do" on Fridays and I think the kids enjoy each others company. So today we played with friends, worked on our alphabet, discovered that the garage door is a magnet, and learned how HOT Texas is in May.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















2 comments:
Is Hogan walking? It sure looks like he is in some of these pictures!
Kind of, I say no, but Cam says yes. He takes anywhere from 2-12 steps at a time. He still prefers crawling, but he is getting close!!
Post a Comment