The very last day of school was Splash Day! Harper insisted that I come and swim! ha ha I decided I would come and take pictures instead. We enjoyed a special lunch before we headed out for some fun in the sun! I love that Harper has been at FBA for 3 years and we are choosing to buy the gift of time for one more year...Kindergarten (prep). I love his school, teachers, and classmates. Preschool has been a great experience, but I can't believe I will have a Kindergartener on my hands soon!
 |
| Gentry and Harper |
 |
| Fishing |
 |
| Harper, Gentry, Kennedy, and Allie |
 |
| Coop |
 |
| Sprinkler fun! |
 |
| Allie, Kennedy, Eva, Gentry, and Harper...They sat like this for 15 minutes, cracked me up! |
 |
| The 3 Musketeers |
No comments:
Post a Comment